Minerva was accredited under ISO 15189-2007 within two years of being commissioned. In continued pursuit of quality and excellence, Minerva subsequently achieved the ISO 15189-2012 accreditation by Dubai Accreditation Center, a first in this region.
Our quality measures include,
- Automated platforms with verified and validated methods as per Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute.
- Internal quality processes in alignment to international standards.
- External quality assurance through several programmes, including EQAS and RIQAS.
- Bar coding and multi-level sample identification systems for ensuring patient safety goals.
- Interface of laboratory instruments with Laboratory information systems and direct ‘sample to result’ flow with minimal human intervention.
- Online reporting to transmit results to relevant physicians or clinicians.
- Automated and traceable logistics information through usage of sophisticated technology.